- Personal data processed
Personal data includes any information that can identify you, either directly or indirectly. We may collect personal data concerning you from various sources, such as the company you represent (e.g. your contact information) but also collected directly from you. You do not have to provide your personal data to us, but otherwise you will not be able to, for example, order products and services on our website.
- Business representatives
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number)
- Information about your employer or place of work
- Your title
If you apply for a position with us, either as an employee or consultant, we will process the personal data included in your application. For example, such data typically includes:
- Identification- and contact information such as name, personal identification number, address, phone number, email address
- Your CV, such as information about previous employment, education and other professional experiences and merits, such as task assignments, grades, certificates and statements
- Business representatives
- Business representatives
We process your personal data and information about the company that you represent for the following purposes:
- To maintain contact with the company you represent
- To manage contracts regarding for example the distribution of pharmaceuticals
- To communicate instructions on how to use our medical products, or other information about the products’ qualities, etc.
- To administrate research and development projects
- To provide our products online via the website and to deliver and receive payments for orders
- To promote and market our products and company, such as offers, newsletters and invitations to events
The legal basis for processing of your personal data as set out above is a legitimate interest, meaning that the processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to initiate, maintain and follow up on our business relations with the company which you represent as well as to provide the company with information and relevant offers on our products and services.
- Job seekers
If you apply for a position with us, either as an employee or consultant, we process your personal data in order to assess and evaluate whether you are suitable for the position. The legal basis for processing of your personal data in this regard is a legitimate interest, meaning that the processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to collect and review your application and based on this assess and evaluate whether you are suitable for the position in question.If you want more information on our legitimate interest in relation to a specific processing, please contact us.
- Business representatives and others visiting our website
We store your personal data for as long as you represent the company, alternatively for as long as we have an on-going business relationship with the company which you represent. We will delete your personal data as soon as we receive information from you that you no longer represent the company, alternatively when we no longer have an on-going business relationship with the company which you represent.
If you contact us via our website or by phone, your personal data will be collected and kept for as long as necessary to answer your question, handle your matter or similar, however maximum for a period of one year.
We store your personal data for as long as the recruitment process is on-going and two years thereafter in order to meet the requirements in the Swedish Discrimination Act (2008:567).
Scandinavian Biopharma may share your personal data to the categories of recipients listed below.
- Partners and suppliers who provide us with their services, for example assistance with invoicing, orders or financial administration, marketing agencies or other marketing platforms, recruitment companies or suppliers of IT and cloud services;
- Authorities in Sweden or other countries that exercise supervision over our business and in regard to which we have an obligation under law or contract to provide requested information or transparency;
- Authority, court of law or other third party when required by applicable law or regulation as well as to assert, establish or defend legal claims, or to protect your or any other person’s fundamental interests;
- Potential buyer (and its representatives and advisers) in connection with a proposed purchase, merger or acquisition; and
- Other parties that you have given your consent to such sharing, or when required as a result of exercising any of your rights below.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data about you are being processed by us, and, if that is the case, access to such personal data and information about how we are processing it. This is called extract from the register.
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data about you rectified without undue delay. In some cases, you also have the right to add information to any incomplete personal data. You can also request that we limit our processing of your personal data while the accuracy of such data is being investigated by us. There are also other situations where you have the right to request that we limit our processing of your personal data.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted, for example if the data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected or if the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest, for example if you consider that our weighing of interests is inaccurate.
- You have the right to receive personal data about you in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format if the processing of your personal data is being based on your consent and have been provided by you. You are also entitled to transfer such personal data to another controller (data portability).
- If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us by using the contact information below. You also have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority in the Member State where you reside, work or where you consider that the personal data have been processed in violation of data protection laws. In Sweden, the supervisory authority is the Swedish Supervisory Authority for Privacy Protection (www.imy.se).
If you have any questions on our processing of your personal data, or if you want to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by using any of the contact information below.
Email address: email@example.com
Or send a letter to
Scandinavian Biopharma Holding AB
171 48 Solna